Topics to cover in your presentation:
- Discuss a few key ATN technology features that are superior to conventional modes of personal and public transportation and why.
- Create a few slides that explain what is wrong with current transportation systems (cars, buses, trains, subways, etc). Look at it from various angles: congestion, safety, comfort, privacy, personal security, speed, pollution, etc.
- Create a few slides stating transportation problems you see that Africa suffers from daily.
- Explain how ATN can provide solutions to transportation problems Africa endures, and how it can help the rest of the world.
Guidelines to follow:
- Presentation should be completed in Google Slides so the presentation can be "published" to your team blog spots!
- Template for the presentation can be found here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1j4ewbfggFyn7u62lNhBUCgH8nPodzy4B3wHIWCAOgw0/edit?usp=sharing Please create a copy of this Google Slide document and save it in your own drive, then edit it accordingly!
- Please use Assertion-Evidence (A-E) method for your entire presentation. The template I have provided above in step 1 has been set up in A-E method, so please look at the notes in the template and follow them. Please read the following links to understand why A-E method is the best method when creating and giving presentations! This link http://www.assertion-evidence.com/tutorial.html will help you learn the key principals of A-E method, while this link http://www.assertion-evidence.com/templates.html will visually show you some examples of A-E slides. Remember: there should only be one assertion statement per slide in your presentation, followed by a picture that serves as evidence to your assertion statement.
- Please maintain eye contact with your audience, speak loud enough so the audience in the back of the room can hear you, and dress business casual.